- Before applying for an Lumen.ca account, a customer must have an active customer account at Lumen and have his customer number in hand.
- Once you have an active Lumen customer account, you can apply for an Lumen.ca account to send orders for approval by completing this form online: https://www.lumen.ca/en/create-an-account-
- When completing the online form, you must choose what the user is allowed to do. Be sure to select Place an order for approval (option circled in red on the example below).
- You can then choose if you want this user to see the prices. You will also need to enter the email of the person who approves the orders. Note that this one must have an Lumen.ca account beforehand so that this option works.
- Once the form is completed, the Lumen.ca account will be created within the next 72 hours. The client will receive an email from ECOMM.CANADA@sonepar.ca with their username, password and all account information.
- The user will then be able to connect to Lumen.ca as well as the mobile application in order to add the items he needs. All features are available to the user (Command Templates, History, etc.). The only difference is that he can not place an order. He can only send the order for approval directly from the shopping cart.
- When the cart is sent for approval, the approver receives an email informing him that an order is awaiting for approval. He must connect to Lumen.ca on his computer to find the order in his order models. He can modify as he wishes and place the order.
If the client wants an account for the mobile application: The accounts of the mobile application and Lumen.ca are the same. They can therefore use their regular Lumen.ca account if they have one. If they do not have an Lumen.ca account, they can apply here: https://lumen.ca/en/create-an-account-.
If the client wants to have an Lumen.ca/CMEQ account: They must contact the CMEQ directly to obtain the rights to use their software. Then, the CMEQ will provide the client with a form to fill out. Once the form is completed by the client, the CMEQ will give the form to Lumen and Lumen will create the Lumen.ca account for the customer.
If the client wants to have an Lumen.ca/Acceo Estimation account: They must contact ACCEO directly to obtain the rights to use their software. Then, ACCEO will provide the client with a form to fill out. Once the form is completed by the customer, ACCEO will give the form to Lumen and Lumen will create the Lumen.ca account for the customer.